- Build and sustain trusted regionally-focused institutions with deep roots, contextual understanding, and strong analytical capacity.
- Recognize that everyone, urban and rural alike, contributes to regional well-being.
- Address inequities of geography, race and ethnicity, gender, income, and class to improve social and economic opportunity and health for all people and places.
- Connect the many elements that create and sustain healthy economies and communities into regional ecosystems.
- Invest for the long-term.
Regional Solutions' documents - research methods, literature review, stakeholder and expert interviews, case studies. findings, and principles and recommendations can be read and downloaded at LOCUS Impact Investing